Kasturba Medical College, Manipal traces back its establishment to the year 1953. The college went ahead to successfully establish itself as the synonym to superlative Medical Education. The college was prominent as the first college in the Private Sector flourishing on its own finances (Self-Financing Medical College). The college has transformed into a dream destination for the medical aspirants across the world.
KMC, Manipal focuses mainly over the responsible provision of quality education. The carefully nuanced academics of the college help each student to become a responsible carver of the future. The management, faculty, staff and the other employees are continuously working in harmony with the infrastructural facilities to achieve the institutional mission.
KMC, Manipal has been ranked consistently amongst the Top 10 Medical Colleges in India. The Degrees obtained from KMC, Manipal are well recognizable across the world. The infrastructural layout and faculty members of KMC, Manipal pay sincere attention to every student. The faculty members at KMC Manipal take optimum efforts to ensure that each student is transforming academically. Emphasis is also laid on the development of various individual skills needed to become a demonstrative healthcare professional.
KMC Manipal continues to prosper with the recognition from Medical Council of India (MCI), General Medical Council of Great Britain, Malaysian Medical Council and Australian Medical Council. The college has collaborations with many reputable National and International Universities. The experiential learning opportunities at KMC attract active masses of students from dozens of Western Civilizations like UK, USA, Ireland, New Zealand, The Netherlands and Malaysia.
The management uploads the information in regards to the Admission Procedure right after receiving the information from the Statutory Authorities.
UG Medical Courses:
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS Course:
- The candidate should have completed 17 years of age on 31st December of the Year of Admission.
- The candidate should have passed 12th Standard with 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology with English as one of the subjects.
- Candidates with Foreign Qualification must furnish the ‘Equivalence Certificate’ obtained from the Association of Indian University, New Delhi.
- The Candidates must furnish the appropriate documents to prove their NRI / Foreign status.
Note: Allotment of Seats to General Category and Foreign / NRI Category depends upon a valid rank National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET UG ) and the Centralized Counseling conducted by DGHS.
PG Medical Courses:
It’s mandatory for the candidates to obtain Permanent Registration with Medical Council of India (MCI) / State Medical Councils and Karnataka Medical Council and must submit the same on the day or before the classes begin.
Eligibility Criteria for PG Medical Courses:
- It’s mandatory for the candidate to secure a ‘’Qualified’’ score in the NEET PG Medical Entrance Test conducted by the National Board of Examination, New Delhi.
- The candidate should have completed MBBS Degree from any reputable institute / college recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI) and affiliated to any of the lawfully established Universities in India.
- The candidate must have completed a compulsory ‘Rotational Internship’ on or before 31st March of the Year of Admission.