UG Medical Courses:
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS Course:
- The candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on or before 31st December of the Year of Admission.
- The candidates should have completed their 12th standard with 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology with English as one of the subjects.
- The candidates belonging to the OBC / SC / ST must obtain 40% Minimum marks.
Note: The Seat Allotment including the seats of NRI / Management Quota depends upon the merit obtained by the candidate in NEET UG and the counseling conducted by the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA)OR Medical Counseling Committee (MCC).
PG Medical Courses:
Eligibility Criteria for PG Medical Courses:
- It’s mandatory for the candidate to obtain a ‘Qualified’ score in the PG Medical Entrance Exam conducted by the National Board of Examination (NBE), New Delhi.
- The candidates should have completed their MBBS from any of the reputable colleges / institutes recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI) and affiliated to any of the lawfully established Universities in India.
- The candidates should have completed a compulsory ‘Rotational Internship’ as on or before 31st March of the Year of Admission.
Note: The Seat Allotment mainly depends upon the Suitability of the candidature and the valid score obtained by the candidate in NEET PG conducted by the NBE, New Delhi.